Kaftansale Newsletter

All kaftans free shipping worldwide. Cheaper than Ebay!

Remember, FREE SHIPPING to all countries! No Exceptions!

Many customers ask me why my kaftans and tunics are priced much lower than my competitors. The answer is I have the chance to acquire these kaftan dresses and tunic tops direct from the manufacturers at a fair trade price. You will find them all quite pleasant and to your satisfaction of your fashion taste. The kaftans are unique and not rejected or bootleg items.

Most of my returning customers tell me they chose Kaftansale.com for one of two reasons. 60% said it was because of the very reasonably priced products on top of the high quality kaftans. The other 40% cited free shipping and wide range of kaftan dresses and tops. Those were the main reasons my customers gave.

I prefer you to contact me by email using the form below, as I do appreciate your precious feedback and suggestions to make my site and business better. Please buy with confidence and rest assured of the safety and privacy of shopping online with Kaftansale.com.

If you have any difficulty registering or ordering through our system, another way to order kaftans is to send me a message via the form below. In the message, kindly supply the ID (eg. k1234) of the kaftan which you wish to buy and your name plus shipping address. I will then send you a Paypal invoice (bill) to your email address for payment. Once payment is confirmed, I will send the kaftans ASAP.

Thank you.

Warmest Regards,

K AZWAN
Webstore Owner

11 Jalan Rapat Bestari 3

Taman Rapat Bestari

31350 Ipoh Perak

Malaysia

http://www.kaftansale.com

Contact Us

*
*
Back
Your IP Address is: 54.81.178.153
Copyright © 2017 KaftanSale.com. Powered by Kaftan Cart